The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2017 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June 22-25 in Orlando, Florida, as well as orientation the evening of June 21.
Selected participants receive:
- Airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
- An educational program designed just for students.
- A professional mentor assigned for the meeting.
- An insider’s look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
- Expanded opportunities for professional growth.
To apply, please download an 2016-2017 Student Leadership Development Program Package and email to the MSRT Office. The deadline for applications is January 18, 2017.
Questions? please contact the MSRT Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 781.422.3962.