Acton Medical Associates, a primary care practice, seeks a part-time radiologic technologist for 14 hours per week. There is the potential for more hours, as needed, and weekend hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide quality patient care, respect patient privacy, adhere to HIPAA regulations, and maintain a safe clinical environment.
- Must become proficient at operating Hologic’s bone density equipment. Must be able to properly analyze and evaluate bone density images.
- Able to appropriately and maturely respond to a variety of situations. These situations include but are not limited to: shielding, quality patient care, exposure techniques.
- Comply with policies and regulations regarding radiation protection, exposure techniques, and image processing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an education program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JCERT).
- Minimum one-year experience in medical setting and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Current certification by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health – Radiation Control Program.
Please submit your cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to: email@example.com.
If you would like to advertise on our website, please email your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the length of time you would like to advertise & we will email you an invoice once your ad has been posted.